Saturday, February 20, 2010

Behind in Posting

I've fallen behind in posting . . . because of lots of things.  First, my love of teaching children at our church has added a Tuesday night lesson each week and will run through the 9th of March.  Secondly, I've been working on lots of things around home getting ready for a visit from my MOPS moms next week.  In the midst of all this, I managed to take a nasty tumble on our patio last Wednesday, ending up for four hours in the ER!  No breaks or tears, just a nasty deep bruising injury, lots of swelling, lots of pain and stiffness.  This is keeping me in my recliner with my left leg propped up and iced a good part of the time, so lots of knitting and reading can be done but not lots of time at the computer . . . until today.  I love writing here but lately time hasn't allowed.  I hope what I write makes a difference out there for someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment