Tuesday, January 12, 2010

True Confessions of a Needle Addict!

I confess I love needles -- all kinds of needles -- knitting, quilting, cross-stitch, sewing.  I do exclude from my favorites those attached to the end of a syringe!  The bigger confession comes this week that I've cast aside my knitting needles in favor of quilting needles.  So, I haven't finished any of my knitting projects and actually haven't knit a single stitch on one of them.  BUT I have made progress on two quilting projects -- a Christmas wallhanging to hold Christmas cards and a new paper piecing project that I've been waiting for eons to begin.  Get the rotary cutter out!

The big question is this:  Should I rename blog to include my other obsessions or can I just use it blatantly to post about anything connected to needles? 

No comments:

Post a Comment